Saturday, September 11, 2010

College Collage

I thought that was a witty title. Turns out there's over 285,000 results for the same thing on Google. So much for originality.

What better way to explain Tufts than through pictures? My original plan was to shoot all over campus - this plan failed. So here's what I've got:

My dorm. My bed's on the right. Window/desk(s) behind camera.


My dorm keys. Note the keychain from Israel. I actually planned that out in May. Brilliant!

The Britta pitcher Sam made me buy. Haven't used it. Seems clever, though!

The sketchy hangar in which I auditioned for Cheap Sox (improv comedy) this afternoon.

Tisch library. It's awesome. And big.

More to come at some point. Got homework to do. See y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Add to the conversation!