My personal favorites from Dewick include:
- Chocolate milk, sneakily only available at 1 of the 2 drink stations
- Hot chocolate
- Pink lemonade, in part because pink is superior, but also because regular is Crystal Light. Which, by the way, should have been named "Crystal Lite." It's sugar free, not illuminating, people!
- Pasta. Preferably not whole-grain. Chunky veggie tomato sauce to top.
- Strawberries. They surpass all other fruit in awesomeness, though I did manage to both consume and kidnap bananas today. There is one chillin' in the fridge now.
- Ice cream, soft-serve variety.
- Eggs, scrambled. Only because I want the protein.
- Tofu, fried. See above reasoning.
- Mushrooms. And peas. Clearly the most lovable of all vegetables.